Wedding Dress- My constant dilemma

I have dress issues. I do not want to spend more than 1K on my dress- it is for one day, and really... how often do I have the opportunity to wear a fabulous long gown? Never. SO, I have one in hand, but am keeping my options open.

On a related tangent, this month's Domino Magazine is a fabulous read. Thumbing through the "Outfit to Room" article I saw this Phillip Lim dress. AC's friends are getting married at The Foundry in July- the bride is wearing a long white dress she bought at the Phillip Lim store in SoHo, a fabulous find.

You can see the rest of the pics from Domino here.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Creative Commons License
A Farm Fresh Wedding by cdm is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.