Save the Dates

Our Save the Dates went out a few weeks ago. I know I wanted them to be letterpressed, but all of the great letterpress studios I knew of (Greenwich Letterpress, Sesame Letterpress) were a little out of our price range.

So I rolled up my sleeves, used copyright free images, and a free font and designed them myself. Don't laugh; I did it in Microsoft Word. Being a science-medicine girl, I never really needed Adobe other than for PDF health alerts. No worries, I am doing the invites in Illustrator.

The back was blind letterpressed- I wanted to evoke the simple and fresh feel of the wedding, but hint at the fun elements that could be counted on. We had them printed at an incredible letterpress printshop in Brooklyn, Coeur Noir.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Creative Commons License
A Farm Fresh Wedding by cdm is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.