Our Photographer, Part 2

We were eloping, and then we were having a wedding, and then it was moved to September. Through it all our photographer, Sarah Sloboda, weathered the storm with us.

I have been taking ceramics at Choplet Ceramics Studio for about 2 years now. One day in February, as I was putting away my work, I saw another member putting her clay away. The name on her bag of clay read, "Sarah Sloboda". I asked if she was Sarah Sloboda the photographer- she said yes, and that was that. Our fate was sealed.


This photo was taken by Sarah Sloboda- please ask her if you can use it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Creative Commons License
A Farm Fresh Wedding by cdm is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.