When it Rains, it Pours


I was not happy about it torrential rain storming on AC and I's big day, but it was our day.  The rain made our day.  I have been asked many times... where did we get our pretty umbrellas?
Bella Umbrella will rent you a beautiful vintage umbrella for your rainy weather wedding.  She is located in Seattle (of course), but the process couldn't be easier.
Farms and forests need the rain too.
Who knows if this is the last post or not.  I keep thinking this blog has ended, but your emails, questions, and stories keep me posting occasionally.  Our third anniversary is around the corner...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Creative Commons License
A Farm Fresh Wedding by cdm is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.