Oh, Laura Zindel.

We went to the farm again this last weekend with ours friends Mark and Tawana. Tawana is a fabulous floral designer and is graciously gifting us with her talents for the day. We treated ourselves to the best brunch ever at Blue Hill.

A little known fact: I am a cermic artist after my full time day job (more on that later) and really enjoy a beautiful piece of fired clay.

The bread plate at our place settings were made by Laura Zindel- her studio is in Vermont. Of course I asked if these would be our bread plates for the wedding. The private dining area typically does not use them, but I am insisting. They are simply gorgeous- a fresh little hint of nature at each guest's place. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Pics from Artful Home

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Creative Commons License
A Farm Fresh Wedding by cdm is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.